Go Karting FAQs
If you book back-to-back races we may require you to remain seated in your kart between races.
When it comes to kids racing, safety is our main priority. Parents can supervise next to the main and mini track. These karts run at slower speeds to ensure the safety of all. Your entire family can race together by booking karts based on your youngest driver’s age.
Ages under 12 | 140cm+ — Adult karts on the Main Track at a significantly slower speed
Ages 12-15 — Adult karts on the Main Track at a slower speed
Ages 16+ — Adult karts on the Main Track at normal speed
Ages 16+ Expert — Adult karts on the Main Track with accelerated speed
- Photo ID is required for all new participants.
- Drivers under 18 years of age must have adult consent.
- Racers under 18 must be accompanied by the parent on their first visit, and the parent must agree to a waiver supplied by the track.
- Drivers will not be permitted to race if under the influence of alcohol (0.00 BAC required) or drugs.
- We’re not bumper cars – no vehicle to vehicle contact.
- Follow safety directions from the staff at all times.
- Long hair (below shoulders) must be tied up under the helmet.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited around the track.
- Helmets and seat-belts must be worn.
- Enclosed shoes are required.
- Do not race if you have any medical conditions including, seizures, heart and/or back issues. Consult your doctor if you are unsure if it is safe for you to race.
For bookings greater than or equal to 30 seats total, a minimum rescheduling notice of one (1) week is required, in which case a gift card will be issued to the total amount of your booking value. For bookings with less than 30 seats, a minimum rescheduling notice of 48 hours is required, in which case a gift card will be issued to the total amount of your booking value.
Rescheduling notice must be provided to email@example.com or via phone on (02) 8311 4124.
You can view the Full Standard Refund Policy here.