3. FAMILY GROUPS
If you would like to race as a family (i.e. with someone from your group being under 16), you may only book into a race appropriate for the youngest racer. Please note that adults (Ages 16+) racing in lower age groups will not exceed a speed of 50% of the kart's performance, regardless of capability and previous experience. This is to ensure the safety of all drivers.
We highly recommend that you race in your appropriate age category to ensure the best possible experience.
4. RACE TIME & EXPERIENCE LENGTH
Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your race time to allow sufficient time to complete the race registration. The race briefing & helmet fitting will begin at your scheduled race time with your race starting approximately 15 minutes later. Each race lasts for approximately 15 minutes.
Your total experience, if you were to book 1 race, should last 35-40 minutes (including arrival and departure). However, this can vary.
Hyper Karting has taken numerous steps to promote the safety of both staff and customers in light of the recent surge in COVID-19 cases, as outlined below:
• Staff & customers are encouraged to wear face masks in the venue at all times, including underneath helmets;
• Karts are regularly sanitised, including disinfection of the steering wheel, seat & any surfaces that previous customers may have touched. Each kart also usually has a minimum of 15 minutes between uses (although this is usually longer);
• Helmets are usually sanitised, sprayed & wiped down after every use. We recommend all customers who have their own full-face helmet to use this instead of the ones available at Hyper Karting. Hairnets are also required to be worn at all times; and
• Hand Sanitiser is provided throughout the venue.
OUTDOOR BUSINESS FOR COVID CLASSIFICATION
Hyper Karting is an outdoor venue, located on Level 5 of an open-air car park. There is an extremely high level of airflow/ventilation in the venue and a significantly reduced risk of transmission compared to indoor venues.