Your safety is a priority to us. Hyper Karting is open with enhanced health and hygiene measures. We are following strict NSW Government guidelines, based on expert public health advice, to help keep our visitors and staff safe and minimise the spread of COVID-19.
On arrival, please check-in using the QR codes on entry.
Our health and safety measures include:
- Cleaning the Karts after each use
- Social distancing when waiting in line for tickets or to get onto the track
- Enhanced daily cleaning regimes, including hourly sanitisation of frequently used spaces with disinfectant.
- Ensuring adequate handwashing facilities and sanitiser is available.
- Providing contactless ticket purchases - please purchase your tickets online via our website.
- Sign in to the track – this will assist with contact tracing if an issue does arise
What you can do?
- Please don’t visit the track if you feel unwell, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 including a fever and sore throat in the last 14 days, or have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Please keep at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Observe lift limits – use the stairs if you can.
- Purchase your race on our website to minimise contact with staff
- Use the hand-sanitiser provided and wash your hands with soap in the restrooms on ground level.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue, and put the tissue in a bin.
- Consider downloading the COVIDSafe app.