Whilst we are not open for group bookings, we have re-opened to the public as a physical exercise in line with the NSW Government's advice regarding outdoor exercise. Hyper Karting have put in place numerous protocols to ensure the safety and compliance of all in attendance at our track.
To be eligible to race, you must:
- Be taller than 140cm & less than 130kg
- Workout in groups no greater than 2 people (unless exempt as per NSW Government Requirements)
- Live within 5km of Hyper Karting, Moore Park (proof of address will be required)
- Follow all NSW Government & Hyper Karting COVID protocols
- Extended race lengths to 15 or 20 minutes. (please note that from Monday, 20th August 2021 race length will be reduced to 15 minutes)
- EXTRA GRIP: Hyper Karting has applied a special ‘Grip Drip’ formula to the track which has reduced lap times by 10% and made the experience far more exhausting than ever before!
- Maximum of 2 people on the track at once, unless exempt as per NSW Government Requirements.
- We ask that all customers bring their own helmets (however helmets can be provided if needed)
- No overlap of racing groups - as you start your race, the pair before will be finishing theirs
- Compulsory health check on arrival
- Mask wearing is compulsory at all times, including under helmets
- Limited to guests within 5km of our venue, photo ID will be checked
- Additional sanitising of karts, helmets and the venue
- No congregation at or around the venue before or after exercise (arrive on time - not early, not late)
- We ask all guests to park on Level 5 & not carpool (unless from the same household)
- Social distancing and QR code check in strictly enforced
- Contact details of all participants collected (phone, address & email)
If you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature, dry cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, please stay home.
If you book and are unable to attend because doing so would be in direct breach of NSW Government Health Advice we will refund your booking to a gift card provided you give us more than 48 hours notice.
Please note that our karts and helmets are thoroughly cleaned between each race. Our pit crew all wear masks and at this stage we require customers to as well. Whilst we call our track ‘indoors’ as it has a ceiling to shelter us from the weather, we are considered an outdoor business for COVID purposes due to high airflow from all sides. As always at Hyper Karting safety is our number one priority.