5km distance requirement
Participants are ALL required to live within 5km of Hyper Karting.
Hyper Karting as an exercise:
Looking for an exercise activity that doesn't involve walking along a crowded beach or park? Hyper Karting has reopened as a physical exercise during the Sydney Lockdown, providing an alternate way to burn off some calories and stay healthy - with a significantly reduced track capacity!
How does it work? Reduced capacity and an extended race that - adhering to NSW Health requirements. This offering is a way for customers of surrounding areas (<5km) to exercise in a COVID-Safe manner whilst also providing the adrenaline high Hyper Karting is known for!
Please read the T&C's when booking to ensure you are eligible to participate as there are numerous pre-requisites.
- Extended race lengths - 15 minutes. (please note that from Monday, 20th August 2021 race length will be reduced to 15 minutes)
- EXTRA GRIP: Hyper Karting has applied a special ‘Grip Drip’ formula to the track which has reduced lap times by 10% and made the experience far more exhausting than ever before!
- Maximum of 2 people on the track at once, unless you meet one of the NSW Government Exemptions.
- No walk-ins, bookings must be made using this online platform
- We ask that all customers bring their own full-faced helmets (however helmets can be provided if needed)
- No overlap of racing groups - as you start your workout, the group before will be finishing theirs
- Compulsory questionnaire on arrival
- Mask wearing is compulsory at all times, including under helmets
- Limited to guests within 5km of our venue, photo ID will be checked
- Additional sanitising of karts, helmets and the venue
- No congregation at or around the venue before or after race (arrive on time - not early, not late)
- We ask all guests to park on Level 5 & not carpool (unless from the same household)
- Social distancing and QR code check in strictly enforced
- Contact details of all participants collected (phone, address & email)
If you’re experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature, dry cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing), or have been in contact with someone who has these symptoms, please stay home.
If you book and are unable to attend because doing so would be in direct breach of NSW Government Health Advice we will refund your booking to a gift card provided you give us more than 48 hours notice.
Please note that our karts and helmets are thoroughly cleaned between each race. Our pit crew all wear masks and at this stage we require customers to as well. Whilst we call our track ‘indoors’ as it has a ceiling to shelter us from the weather, we are considered an outdoor business for COVID purposes due to high airflow from all sides. As always at Hyper Karting safety is our number one priority.