10 Minute Race
Bookings are essential to guarantee access to the Mini Track. Our Mini Track is recommended for drivers under 140cm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
KARTING IS AN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITY WHICH MAY CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH. PARTICIPATE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By making this booking, you agree to the following terms and conditions of purchase, irrespective of what may have been required of you on previous visits to Hyper Karting. If you find our booking platform to be confusing, please reach out to us for clarification before booking. Please ensure that all booking details are correct when finalising your purchase to ensure no mistakes have been made.
1. 10 Minute Drive
2. Exclusive Use of the Track
3. Looking to book multiple races?
4. Race Requirements
5. Race Registration
6. Weight Limits
7. Cancellation Policy
8. Discount Codes
9. Phone Number & Bookings Over Email
1. 10 MINUTE DRIVE
For drivers aged 3-7 years old who are not quite ready to take on the adult track, our 40m kids circuit offers a safe way to be a part of the fun.
Note that kids 8 and up are more than welcome to ride on the kids’ karts however they are targeted to ages 7 and under.
Our track currently has the capacity for up to 6 x 10 minute drives every 15 minutes.
Your total experience should last 20-30 minutes (including arrival and departure), however this can vary.
2. EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE TRACK
Please note you will only have exclusive use of the track if you book out all 6 seats in a 10 minute session, otherwise it is open to another group to book!
3. LOOKING TO BOOK MULTIPLE RACES?
Those looking to drive for more than 10 minutes are welcome to do so by booking numerous time slots, similar to the main track. If the slot before or after your slot is booked out, you will not be able to extend your session.
4. RACE REQUIREMENTS
- Maximum Weight 70kgs
- Enclosed footwear is mandator
- No loose clothing is allowed on the track
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Race Registration must be completed prior to your race briefing
- Drivers must not be a danger to themselves or others
5. RACE REGISTRATION
All participants must register using the following link prior to arriving at Hyper Karting. Parents/guardians are required to register on behalf of minors under the age of 16:
6. WEIGHT LIMITS
Our karts have a weight limit of 70kgs for safe use.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY
Hyper Karting reserves the right to cancel and fully refund customers at Hyper Karting's discretion.
8. DISCOUNT CODES
Discount codes (such as the 10% off codes received via email) are not automatically applied to orders. These must be entered at checkout to reduce the cost of the booking. Hyper Karting will not issue refunds to reduce the amount paid for bookings to be equal to the amount that would have been paid had the manual discount code been entered at checkout. Discount codes are also available for online only purchases.
9. PHONE NUMBER & BOOKINGS OVER EMAIL
If you have any enquiries about Hyper Karting or need assistance in making a booking, please give our friendly staff a call on (02) 8311 4124 between 8am - 8pm seven days a week. We are able to make bookings for you over the phone however we cannot hold any spots without full payment. For any non-urgent enquiries and outside of phone hours, please send us an email to . We endeavour to respond within 6-12 hours.
If you have selected Hyper Karting 'Booking Protection' upon checkout and
paid for it in your order, you may be eligible for a 100% refund if you
cannot attend for one of the many reasons in our
Booking Protection Terms and Conditions
If you would like to submit a refund request and initially paid for booking protection, please click here and you will be redirected to a refund application form. Please note proof is required for all refund requests, outlined in the T&C's above.
Booking Protect is an optional extension to our standard Terms & Conditions of sale and trade, and it provides a refund for certain defined circumstances outlined in the 'Booking Protection Terms & Conditions'.
Hyper Karting reserves its right that bookings are strictly non-refundable regardless of the reason for non-attendance, unless ‘Booking Protection’ has been added in the checkout process. For bookings greater than or equal to 30 seats total, a minimum rescheduling notice of one (1) week is required, in which case a gift card will be issued to the total amount of your booking value. For bookings with less than 30 seats, a minimum rescheduling notice of 48 hours is required, in which case a gift card will be issued to the total amount of your booking value. Rescheduling notice must be provided to or via phone on (02) 8311 4124.
No refund will be provided for issues arising from:
- Racers who are over 130cm;
- Racers above 70kgs;
- Racers who are not the correct age for their race category;
- Racers who are not the correct ability for the race type that has been booked (Standard v. Expert);
- Racers with a non-zero blood alcohol content (BAC) level or who are suspected by staff to be under the influence of drugs;
- Racers who staff deem to be a hazard to themselves or others;
- Racers who are involved in a race where there has been an accident which has caused themselves or others injury, or has meant that their time on track or at full speed was reduced. This applies regardless of who is at fault;
- Racers who instigate, or are involved in, any misconduct, harassment, or abusive behaviour towards staff members, as deemed unacceptable at the discretion of Hyper Karting Staff; and
- Being late as a result of events in the Entertainment Quarter, Hordern Pavillion or SCG / SFS.
Although we endeavour to ensure your time at Hyper Karting is as enjoyable as possible, there may be periods where the technology system used is malfunctioning (e.g. kart's steering wheel display screens and/or lap times), or where our team are running late for a variety of reasons. No form of compensation or refund will be provided to customers who are inconvenienced or incur costs due to any delays, including but not limited to the cost of parking. The time selected for your booking represents the time that you should arrive.