Standard Refund Policy
Standard Refund Policy:
No refund will be provided for issues arising from:
· Participants below 140cm as determined by staff;
· Participants above 130kgs;
· Participants who are not the correct age for their race category;
· Participants who are not the correct ability for the race type that has been booked (Standard v. Expert);
· Participants with a non-zero blood alcohol content (BAC) level or who are suspected by staff to be under the influence of drugs;
· Participants who staff deem to be a hazard to themselves or others;
· Participants who are involved in a race where there has been an accident which has caused themselves or others injury, or has meant that their time on track or at full speed was reduced. This applies regardless of who is at fault;
· Participants who instigate, or are involved in, any misconduct, harassment, or abusive behaviour towards staff members, as deemed unacceptable at the discretion of Hyper Karting Staff;
· Being late, even if the lateness is a result of events in the Entertainment Quarter, Hordern Pavillion or SCG / SFS;
· Preferred game not being played;
· Change of mind/not enjoying the experience;
· Non-participation without sufficient notice.
Although we endeavour to ensure your time at Hyper Karting is as enjoyable as possible, there may be periods where the technology system used is malfunctioning (e.g. kart's steering wheel display screens and/or lap times, Virtual Reality headset issues), or where our team are running late for a variety of reasons. No form of compensation or refund will be provided to customers who are inconvenienced or incur costs due to any delays, including but not limited to the cost of parking. The time selected for your booking represents the time that your briefing will begin.
If you have selected Hyper Karting ‘Booking Protection’ upon checkout and paid for it in your order, you may be eligible for a 100% refund if you cannot attend for one of the many reasons in our Booking Protection Terms and Conditions.
If you would like to submit a refund request and initially paid for booking protection, please click here and you will be redirected to a refund application form. Please note proof is required for all refund requests, outlined in the T&C’s above.
Booking Protection is an optional extension to our standard Terms & Conditions of sale and trade, and it provides a refund for certain defined circumstances outlined in the ‘Booking Protection Terms & Conditions’’
By making a booking with Hyper Karting (whether it be online, over the phone, in the venue or via email), customers acknowledge that they have read and understood this Refund Policy and agree to be bound by it.